601 West Lombard Street
Baltimore MD 21201-1512
Information Services: 410-706-7995
Scan / Photocopy
The HSHSL has 2 flatbed scanners and 1 touch-screen book scanner for use by UMB students, faculty, staff and UMMC staff.
- The flat-bed scanners are located on the 1st floor across from the Innovation Space. Scanner computers use Adobe Photoshop.
- The book scanner is located on the 1st floor of the library. You can save your PDF to a USB thumb drive or to a cloud storage service (Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, and Box).
The HSHSL has one copier available for public use.
- The photocopier is located under the main stairwell on the 1st floor of the library.
- The copier accept UM One Cards and UM guest cards.
- UM guest cards may be purchased from the machine located in the 1st floor photocopy room; cards cost $1.00 to purchase and are reusable.
- Copies are 12 cents per page.
Copyright restrictions apply to all photocopy services.
Last edited on: Friday, October 1, 2021