601 West Lombard Street
Baltimore MD 21201-1512
Information Services: 410-706-7995
Scan / Photocopy / Fax
The HS/HSL has 2 scanners for use by UMB students, faculty, staff and affiliates.
- The scanners are located on the 1st floor across from the Innovation Space. Scanner computers use Adobe Photoshop.
The HS/HSL has 3 copiers for public use.
- Copy rooms are located under the main stairwell on the 1st and 3rd floors of the library. There are two photocopiers on the 1st floor and one photocopier on the 3rd floor.
- All copiers accept UM One Cards and UM guest cards; 1 copier on the 1st floor accepts coins.
- UM guest cards may be purchased from a dispenser located in the 1st floor photocopy room; cards cost $1.00 to purchase and are reusable.
- Regular copies are 12 cents per page. Coin-operated copies are 15 cents per page.
- Change for $10 or less is usually available at the HS/HSL Information Services Desk. A coin machine that accepts $1 and $5 bills is near the 1st floor elevators.
All photocopiers in the Library are owned and managed by the HS/HSL.
Copyright restrictions apply to all photocopy services.
- The fax service is located at the HS/HSL Information Services Desk; our fax number is 410-706-5888.
- Fax service starts at 8:00am and ends at 6:00pm.
- 1 fax per person per day.
- Maximum of 15 pages.
Last edited on: Thursday, February 9, 2017