The Health Sciences and Human Services Library (HS/HSL) is open to the public. A photo id is required to enter. Anyone who enters may use the library's resources in-house. If you would like to borrow a book, you are invited to become a Borrowing Member of the HS/HSL.
Annual membership privileges include:
- Borrowing privileges from the book collection.
- Photocopy services from Library materials ($35 per article up to 50 pages).
- Access to the Historical Collections and historical reference services.
- Literature searches in biomedical and social science databases, conducted by expert researchers ($50 per search).
- Book retrieval services.
To become a member:
- Go to the Circulation Desk in the Library.
- Fill out a membership form.
- Bring your driver's license or a MD ID card. These will be used to verify your name and address.
- A credit card imprint will be taken.
- Pay the annual membership fee of $100.00.