The Health Sciences and Human Services Library (HS/HSL) is open to the public. A photo id is required to enter. Anyone who enters may use the library's resources in-house. If you would like to borrow a book, you are invited to become a Library Member.
Annual membership privileges include:
- Borrowing privileges from the HS/HSL book collection.
- Unlimited access to the HS/HSL public computers.
To become a member:
- Go to the Circulation Desk in the Library.
- Fill out a membership form.
- Bring your driver's license or a MD ID card. These will be used to verify your name and address.
- Pay the annual membership fee of $100.00.